Monday 16 January 2017

Mordheim freaky characters


Here’s my new reject couple. For both the guys I was inspired by Hieronymus Bosch’s painting “The Triptych of Temptation of St. Anthony” and other sketch. Bosch is one of my favourite artist ever and the main inspiration for Mordheim. In the central panel of the triptych there’s a green dressed strange figure with a hog snout and a owl on his head: that’s my starting idea for my another one new freaky citizen of my city of the damned.

After an investigation in my bit box, I assembled this two minis using night goblin body, heads and arms. For the pig faced one I sculpted nose and ears using green stuff, I cut off his original feet and glued a skaven paw for the left foot and a new sculpted wooden leg for the right one, I modified the staff sculpting a barn owl on the top adding a knob and a copper sheet for the paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment